Stelos Awards Sponsorship
Help us celebrate the students and business leaders we honor each year by sponsoring the annual Stelos Alliance Awards banquet.
Sponsoring the Stelos Alliance Awards
The inaugural Stelos Alliance Awards will honor four exemplary Business Leaders and eighteen outstanding scholarship recipients on April 26th in San Marcos, Texas. The event will celebrate their accomplishment with peers, alumni and community leaders.
Stelos is looking for a partner for our 2015 event which will be known as: The Stelos Alliance Awards. presented by: Your Company
Sponsor will receive:
- Four tickets to the Awards Dinner with priority seating
- Speaking Opportunity - address 18 of Texas State’s best new hire candidates
- Acknowledgement during the program and on event signage
- On-screen recognition during the dinner
- Opportunity to put a company handout at each place setting (approx. 75)
- Logo recognition on all promotional material
- Recognition Plaque with Award Recipient and Scholar Photo
Event Sponsorship Cost: $3,000
Founded in 2008, the Stelos Alliance is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization with the mission of helping extraordinary young leaders reach their potential. Currently, the Stelos Alliance offers 19 scholarships each spring to student leaders, fourteen at TX State and five at North Carolina State. In 2011, the Housley Principled Leadership Program was launched - a seven week course in principled leadership development geared toward empowering dynamic students to excel at the university level. In 2012, the Stelos Alliance began to recognize business leaders who are also empowering the leaders of tomorrow.
The Stelos Alliance is a non-profit organization with a 100% donor efficiency guarantee. All operations costs, including this event, come from special events and corporate partnerships like the one presented here. Please contact us for more information.