Stelos Alliance Awards
Awarding likeminded professionials and businesses who continue the mission of the Stelos Alliance by providing post-graduate opportunities for dynamic young people
Honoring Likeminded Folks
We work to empower extraordinary young leaders to reach their potential through scholarship and principled leadership training. Via 20 scholarships and a leadership development course for college students, the Stelos Alliance makes stars shine brighter every year.
We believe in celebrating professionals and organizations who parallel our mission by providing post-graduate opportunities for dynamic young people who demonstrated their leadership capabilities in college.
At our student scholarship banquet on April 27th, 2015, we will continue the tradition of honoring individuals and organizations who cultivate a workplace that empowers young leaders.
Nominations are now open for the 2014 Stelos Alliance Awards! Please complete the form below by February 1, 2016.
Criteria for recognition is based on the metrics below. To be considered, an individual must be able to objectively demonstrate their involvement and influence in the opportunities made available to young leaders.
- Scholarships offered to college students
- Recruiting efforts at colleges and universities
- Internship programs
- Paid internship programs available
- The percentage of interns who transition to full time
- Quality of job training programs
- Percentage of workforce under the age of 30
- Promotions available to this demographic
- Mentoring program in place for new employees
- Company culture conducive to the growth of young people
- Philanthropic work geared toward the empowerment of young people
- Professional/personal development opportunities made available to young employees and new hires
The Award Ceremony will honor up to 5 individuals/organizations with the following:
- Engraved plaque
- Detailed profile of their company and current endeavors on a rolling slideshow
- The opportunity to speak at the Housley Principled Leadership Program
- The opportunity to meet the high caliber recipients of the 2016 Stelos Alliance scholarships and promote their company to students entering the workforce
Please complete the nomination form below if you work for, run or know of anorganization we should recognize this spring! The deadline for nominations is February 1, 2016.