General Scholarship Application Information
Before submitting a scholarship application, all applicants must indicate they have read and agreed to the terms below
Terms For Applying
- Application must be submitted via automated format.
- Applications received after deadline will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications and all attachments (resume, transcript and essay) must be submitted at the same time.
- Your submission of this application will stand as your certification that the data contained in application and all related attachments are true and correct.
All attachments must be in either a Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Please include an electronic copy of your updated resume.
- Students must attach a copy of their “unofficial transcript” for grade and current semester hour verification. Please black-out any personal identification information on the transcript before sending such as social security number, TXDL number, etc.
- For essay attachments, please put your name in the lower left hand corner and page number in the lower right corner of each page.